Influencing positive change in the energy sector requires effective public policies, strong institutions and regulations, progressive leadership and effective resource allocation within the political, economic and social contexts. At the core of our advocacy efforts is a commitment to bilateral communication and multi-stakeholder engagements. We believe in the development of strong networks and long term relationships across the globe which we can leverage in identifying pivotal challenges in Sub- Saharan Africa and explore viable opportunities for advancement.
We develop programs which improve access to energy, energy literacy and deepen the understanding of energy economics, reliable energy services and the benefits of renewable energy.
Our deliverables include:
- Convention of multi stakeholder round tables and industry reporting mechanisms.
- Building coalitions and constructive engagements to advance varying interests.
- Initiation and coordination of independent compliance and enforcement reporting mechanisms.
- Development and facilitation of ADR mechanisms.
- Championing constructive engagement and dialogue with rural/host communities.
- Promoting development in environmental impact reports, awareness and sustainability.