The largest threat to the commercial success of hydrocarbon and mineral exploration and exploitation remains the increased propensity for disputes. Disputes between contractual parties, disputes with host communities and disputes with host governments. These disputes are increasingly having a negative impact on investments. This 4 day executive program on conflict management is designed to offer an in-depth understanding of appropriate methods and processes for dispute resolution in the oil and gas industry.
Our Focus Programs
An effective Local Content policy must encompass key structures for reporting and industry metrics. Understanding that local content policy must be designed specific to each region, establishing strong structures for reporting and metrics is essential to facilitate monitoring and responsive adjustments that would result in a truly impactful local content policy for your region. This executive 3 day programme provides an in-depth analysis of effective reporting and metrics requirements and frameworks.
The global mining industry is extremely capital intensive but subject to large swings in profitability due to the high volatility of prices and political risk. Managing mineral enterprises in this environment requires a comprehensive understanding of economic concepts and analytical tools appropriate to the extractive industries for establishing asset values and guiding investment decision making. This program is designed to address these issues by providing mining industry participants with a detailed overview of the practical application of mining economics.
Other Professional Programs:
- Oil and Gas Master Class – Legal & Finance Models
- Anti-Corruption and Governance in the Energy Sector
- Commercializing Renewable Energy
- Dispute Resolution in Oil and Gas Transactions
- Alternative Regulation for Electric and Gas utilities
- Introduction to Petrochemical Engineering (Practical)
- Introduction to Renewable Energy
- Green Financing
- Fundamentals of Electric Utility- Generation, Delivery, Operations and Regulation
- Social Equity and Responsibility in the Energy Sector
- Mastering Power Purchasing Agreements
- Accessing Finance for Energy Projects in Africa